(click on ALL video links)
Few wedding venues can match the acres of lawn tapering to a point surrounded by miles of water in every direction. From our half-mile entrance along the bay, to our many gardens and back dock, the possibilities are truly endless, including same-sex marriages (click here to see the Washington Post Video). We work with quality caterers to assure you the best waterfront wedding receptions available on Maryland's eastern shore. Simple weddings start at $500 with our Officiant onsite.
What Makes Us Different
(1) For the cost of a one day wedding you have the entire weekend.
(2) Surrounded by 330 degrees of water the Great Lawn is unsurpassed for unobstructed views of the sunrise, sunset and moonrise.
(3) With no neighbors, there is no cut-off time for your event.
(4) With your choice of catering and rentals, our point is a blank slate.
(5) Because of our seclusion and natural setting bald eagles, foxes, porpoises and hundreds of monarch butterflies routinely crash our weddings.
Weekend Waterfront Weddings
Ask About Our Wedding Discount
· Point Ceremony, Driftwood Pagoda - You have 58 Acres!
*Includes DJ Equipment for Dancing until Dawn
50 Guest Private Weekend with Tent and Catered Reception start at $11,000
150+ Guest Private Weekend with Tent and Catered Reception start at $38,000